Students seeking admission into the college have to obtain an application form and prospectus from the college office on payment of the requisite fee. admission form, duly filled in along with the below required papers including registration form, should be submitted to the office within the notified time, all attestd by the principal of that School/College.
Students must come personally with the following documents at the time of admission:
- School/College Leaving Certificate.
- Copy of the marksheet attested by the principal of that School/College.
- Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Photocopy of the Admit Card attested by the principal of that School/College.
- Caste Certificate and Income Certificate for SC/ST/OBC students.
When the application for admission is approved by the principal, or Admission Committee the list of selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board. The process will be complete when the selected candidates have deposited the required amount of fee and the necessary papers mentioned above.
The selection list will be final and no appeal or objections will be entertained from the unseccessful candidates.